Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Text As Elemant


 For text as element I decided to use song lyrics for my text because music is such a big part of my life.  I listened to music all the times so I made the lyrics to songs as the light beams in a concert atmostphere.  I decided to use a lot of different meduim choses for my piece.  For the lyrics I choose sharpie so it would stand out and be colorful.  For the rocking hands I used black paint so they would be the thing you looked at first.  Lastly for the stage/stagelights i used watercolors so they could be seen but were in the backround. The risk I took doing this project was using water color becuase I have never used water colors on a project and if I messed up it would ruin the whole project. The message that I was trying to convey with this piece was that music is in my life and I think I did a good job with that my using the song lyrics, the rocker hands, and the stage.





No comments:

Post a Comment